Powered by Blogger.

May 28, 2012

Let the Music Play!

Here is my new playlist to start the day off with a down tempo vibe.  I make all my playlist on 8tracks.com.  It is free to join and you can listen to any playlist you want on 8tracks.  8tracks has an app for the iPhone and Android so you can listen to it anywhere.  If you click on my name below it will lead you to my profile page on 8tracks where you can hear all the playlist I make and see who I follow.  If you join 8tracks and make some playlist, let me know so I can follow you.  Where do you find new music?   




1. Angelica - Lamb
2. Paradise Circus - Massive Attack
3. Blackmagic - Jose James
4. Drunk on Love - Rihanna
5. Right Thing To Do - SBTRKT (feat. Jessie Ware)
6. Fail Forever - When Saints Go Machine
7. Little Things - The Peach Kings
8. The Moon is Gone - Earnest Saint Laurent
9. In Your Eyes (2011)- Peter Gabriel 
10. Sleep to Dream Her - Dave Matthews Band

Pin It

1 comment:

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest