Powered by Blogger.

May 25, 2012

Oh... You... Look... So... Beautiful Tonight


Perfection is overrated sometimes.  Sometimes we spend too much time styling our hair into a perfect "do".   I have always been a fan of messy hair; I haven't brushed my hair in years!  Yes, it is true, I comb my fingers through it in the shower, than I put my products in it and blow-dry my bangs. I think messy tousled hair can be really sexy and stylish.  I love this messy fishtail braid I did on Chelsea.  It's perfect for that third day dirty, hair.


Here's how to do it:





First section your hair in two sections and grab a small section from the outside of the right section.



Bring small section to left side, now do the same with the left section.  Grab a small section from the outside and bring to right side.


Continue this all the way down making sure you get a small section from each side and bringing it to opposite side.


Secure the braid with a rubber band.



Now pull the braid wide to give it that soft messy look.  Start at the top and work your way down the braid.  It's fine if pieces fall out of the braid.  


 Go on, give it a try.  Do you think you can get rid of your brush for a day?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest