Powered by Blogger.

May 18, 2012

I Turn My Camera On

My style by michele jonietz
My style, a photo by michele jonietz on Flickr.
Stylish but comfortable is my work style. I stand all day long, doing my clients hair so I need comfortable shoes. I also don't want to spend a lot of money on my clothes because I sometimes get hair color on them. It's all about the accessories and shoes! 
What I'm wearing: 
Gap Jeans, super stretchy and comfortable.  Everyone should own a pair of cropped jeans, it's easier to tuck them into your boots. 
I am loving stripes right now.  This is one of my favorite shirts and I got it at Cotton On.  I always get compliments on this top and it was only $19!  I had to go and buy some for a few clients because they loved it so much. 
Boots are by Born, who makes super comfortable and reasonably priced shoes.
Necklaces:
Chain is by Club Monaco
Beads are by
31 Bits (love this company, they buy the jewelry from women in Uganda who make these beads out of paper.)
One of my favorite things is this orange leather bracelet by Hermes (beautiful gift from a friend). 


Happy Shopping!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest