Powered by Blogger.

Jun 19, 2012

Joshua Tree

Don't you feel like time is rushing by?  I sure do, I feel like my kids are growing up so fast.   I can't believe my son will be going to college in 3 years!   I feel like I really need to share a lot of experiences with him before he gets out of high school.  That's why I am making every vacation count.  Even if it's somewhere we've been a million times.  I want to see as much as we can on every trip.  

We always go to Palm Springs, I love the heat and I LOVE laying by a pool!   On our last visit we went on the Palm Springs Tram, which the kids had never done before.  On the way home from our Palm Springs trip we made a slight detour (hour and half detour, but so worth it) and stopped at Joshua Tree National Park.  The kids and I had never been to Joshua Tree.  My husband has visited a few times and he loves it.  He wanted to take us to Jumbo Rocks which is where Skull Rock is located.  We typed Jumbo Rocks onto our GPS on our iPhones and the map took us right to it.  (I love technology!)

Joshua Tree is gorgeous, beautiful and amazing!  You have to see it.  
No wonder U2 wrote such an amazing album with the same name.




 A Joshua Tree
Jumbo Rocks
See ya later!





Let's go over here.





No, over here.




Come down here, mom.




Beautiful

Seriously, I have to squeeze down there with my camera?


Practicing my photography skills



Gorgeous, right?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest