Powered by Blogger.

Jun 12, 2012

L.E.S. Artistes

I LOVE all kinds of art.  I have collected a few pieces over the years but I want more and more. Unfortunately, the pieces I like are usually too expensive for this soccer mom.  So, since I cannot draw, paint or even color between the lines I leave it up to my kids to create most of the art for our house.  They actually do a really great job and my friends are surprised when I tell them that the kids made it. 

I saw a really cool piece of art I wanted in a magazine. I thought my daughter (she's eleven) could easily copy it and she did. Here's all you need:


Large canvas (my canvas is 30"x40")
Colored electrical tape ( my tape is 2" wide)

Now just put the tape on the canvas wherever you want it. 
I had her do red, white and blue for the piece in my dining room.

yes, I have a large vinyl collection, but not as big as my dad's!







She did this neon one for her room.
(yes, her room is painted black!)








Piece of cake, right?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest