Powered by Blogger.

Jun 18, 2012

Run the World, Girls!

Ok, I know it's June already.  I did promise myself that I would get back to my exercise routine before summer and swimsuit season started!  Well, I decided today that I would do something, anything, no matter what.  

So I put on my running shoes and clicked on my favorite running app, Nike+GPS, and off I went!  Now first let me tell you why I love the Nike+ app.  The app tells me how far, how fast and where I run.  It also tells me how many calories I burned, which I know is not accurate, but I still like to see it.  Then it stores all this info on my iPhone and on the Nike+ website so I can see my progress.  For those of you who need a little motivation, you can send your run info to your Facebook page and your friends can cheer you on.  

I also like that I can listen to all the songs on my iPhone or one of the playlist I make.  Oh, and if I'm feeling sluggish I can press the "power song" button and the power song I picked will play.  Right now it's Beyonce's "Run the World (Girls)" I feel like I can kick some serious butt when that song comes on!

Here's my running playlist, I hope it inspires you to get out there and run, walk or just get moving!  What motivates you to work out?







1. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
2. Everybody Got Their Something - Nikka Costa
3. Empire State of Mind (feat. Alicia Keys) - Jay Z
4. Run the World (Girls) - Beyonce
5. Shake Me Down - Cage The Elephant
6. Bodysnatchers - Radiohead
7. Ready to Start - Arcade Fire
8. As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle
9. Stop Me - Mark Ronson feat. Daniel Merriweather
10. Unfinished Sympathy (Perfecto Mix by Paul Oakenfold) - Massive Attack
11. Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke
12. Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do) - Wham
13. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Daryl Hall & John Oates





Pin It

3 comments:

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest