Powered by Blogger.

Jun 29, 2012

Six Hairstyles, One Blowout


Here's a great way to make your blowout last a few days.  I tried to make this easy for you, I curled Chelsea's hair and did these six styles.  I didn't use a brush or a comb.  Here's how I did it.
First, section your hair from temple to temple. 
Taking vertical sections, wrap the hair away from the face and down the barrel of the curling iron.  Do not use the clamper on iron, just hold with fingers like I showed you here.  Continue this all around the head, then take down the top section and do the same.  
Here's what it looks like before I break it apart with my fingers (No brush!).  Cute, huh?
Sorry, Chelsea's a little shy so I try not to take her picture from the front.

 For the pictures above here's what you do:
1. Soft and Down
 I just loosened up the curls with my fingers.

2. Sexy Bob
 I wanted to make it look like a cute, sexy, bob so I took the back section and pinned it up and under.  Let the sides fall out.

3. Side Ponytail
 Take the hair and secure it in a side ponytail then wrap a piece of hair around the rubber band to hide it.  Let some wispy pieces fall out in the front.
  
4. French Braid
 Do a french braid along the front hairline and pin it underneath the crown of hair.  

5. French Twist
 Grab the hair in a low ponytail and twist it going up.  Tuck the end under and put a few pins in to secure it.  Leave it messy!

6. Half Up
 Section out the crown and clip up.  Then get a small section from each side and put them in a rubber band or pin them at the back of the head.  Then let the crown down to fall over the pinned hair.  Leave some wispy pieces around your face.  


Leave me a comment and let me know how you did or if you need any help?



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I'll definitely try this! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. debbie boukhalilJuly 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM

    Sooooo cute! Wish u could teach viv how to love her hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I'll do some curly hair tutorials for Viv!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest