Powered by Blogger.

Jun 23, 2012

Wreckless, Crazy Love Playlist


"I'm talking bout, back in time
when you wanted to know my every move
tired to keep it smooth, keepin' up with me
you drove me crazy ohh baby 
let's go back there...

that off the wall won't stop till I get enough kind of love"


Alicia Keys says it perfectly!  Need I say more?








1. Un-thinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys

2. Baby What You Do To Me - Reva deVito

3. Let's Get It on - Marvin Gaye

4. You Are (feat. John Legend) - Estelle

5. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos

6. More Than Anything In This World - Lenny Kravitz

7. I Go To sleep - Sia

8. Everybody Here Wants You - Jeff Buckley

9. Destiny - Zero 7

10. Lost Without U - Robin Thicke

11. Rock With You - Michael Jackson

12. Wreckless Love - Alicia Keys

13. I'm Still In Love With You - Al Green

14. Kissing A Fool - George Michael

15. Something - The Beatles

16. One On One - Hall & Oates









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest