Powered by Blogger.

Jul 6, 2012

Love My...

Summer Style

Summer Style by michelejonietz featuring a straw fedora




I love summer!  I love the heat and how the sun is out late.  The one thing I don't like is trying to figure out what I'm going to wear to work when it's hot outside.  I have a hot, messy job and I need to be cool, comfortable and stylish.  Here is what I am wearing this summer.
Let's start at the top, shall we?


Hat:
I got my straw fedora that looks a little like this one at Old Navy.  I always keep it in my car with my soccer mom stuff because there usually isn't any shade on a soccer field!


Sunglasses:
For years I've been wearing only aviators, it's just my thing.  I love Ray Ban's, Michael Kors and I lust after Tom Ford's.  


Jewelry:
It's all about gold.  I still wear my silver and platinum bracelets and rings but I mix it with my gold bracelets and necklaces.  Got a few new gold plated pieces that were all under $50 at this great new store across the street from my salon called Espionage.  I will always wear a cuff or leather bracelet of some sort, love them. 


Tops:
You will usually see me in a v-neck t-shirt, They're super comfy and if I get color on them I can just throw them out and buy more because they are so cheap.  I usually buy these from J Crew or these from Target, in lots of different colors.  I also love fitted blazers in different colors.  I usually buy them a size too small because I like them really fitted.  I just bought a red one on sale from the Gap.  
Everyone should own a denim, snap front, shirt, they are so comfortable and you can wear them with anything.  I got mine at Old Navy but I saw this one at Madewell.


Pants:
 I love my bright blue and red skinny, ankle length, jeans.  I got the red skinny jeans for under $20 at TJ Maxx and my blue ones were from The Gap ,which are on sale now.  I also scored big with my Current Elliott jeans, I didn't have to pay full price, thanks to a friend.  I love my Current Elliott jeans because they are also ankle length and show off my cute shoes but they are also in this really dark blue wash, which I love.  I also just bought these super comfy jeans from the Gap in Grey; I love the zipper at the ankle.


Nail Polish:
I love my blue and neon coral Nails Inc. polishes.  I always get compliments on my blue toenails.


Shoes and Bag:
The best purchase I've made this summer are these Sam Edelman sandals.  They are so comfortable because they have a low heel and open toe.  I always get compliments when I wear them and clients are calling and asking where I got them (Nordstrom).  Every summer I buy a few pairs of  Old Navy flip-flops.  I have them in many colors and at 2 for $5 you can buy them in every color! 
That blue suede J Crew bag is something I would love to have... hmm maybe for my birthday? 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest