Powered by Blogger.

Aug 20, 2012

Best of the British Bands Playlist

I really loved the music at the closing ceremonies for the Olympics, didn't you?   It inspired me to make a British, artist only playlist.  When I started looking through my 1330 artist on iTunes I realized that most of the music I own is from the UK.   I narrowed down my "God Save the Queen" playlist to 47 songs and it was tough to decide which ones I should delete.   I started with The Beatles and ended with The XX.  I covered everything from classic rock, to punk, new wave, ska, pop, and electronica.  Download the app 8tracks on your smart phone; you can check it out here.  
Enjoy the music and let me know how you like it.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest