Powered by Blogger.

Sep 30, 2012

31 Days of Cheap & Chic

I love a good challenge but when I read this post by The Nester on Friday I thought maybe I'll try it next year because it sounded too technically confusing and a lot of work!  
Then I started thinking about it... which led to me asking a few really smart chicks  (thank you Melissa of MomComm and Susan of This Happy Mom!) how the technical part works, and then calling my amazing graphic artist Cyrani and ask her if she could whip something up in an hour or two (thanks Cyrani!) and it all fell together.  I'm a little scared because I can barely handle two posts a week, but I will give it a try.  I think one of my talents is making inexpensive clothes, furniture, you name it, look really stylish.

There will be lots of other bloggers doing the challenge and you can check out their links for their 31 days of ? right here


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm all about cheap and chic, looking forward to checking out how the challenge is going for you! I also almost postponed the challenge until next year, but I figured what the heck?! The worst thing that could happen is I could mess up, but at least I tried.
    Happy blogging,
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Amanda, yeah I'm a little nervous about aboutt it too but let's try it. I'll follow yours too!
      Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hey! I found you through the 31 challenge! I am excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest