Powered by Blogger.

Oct 1, 2012

Cheap & Chic Day 1 How to Wear a Scarf


Oh scarves, how I love my scarves.  It just amazes me how one little piece of fabric can dramatically change an outfit.  A scarf can make any outfit go from boring to fabulous. Since you will usually find me in jeans and a t-shirt, I love to add some style and color with a scarf.  You always see the celeb's wearing a scarf no matter what they are wearing.  If they can pull it off than so can we.  
Here are a few of my favorites for fall.


scarves 2012


scarves 2012 by michelejonietz featuring h&m
photo from CelebStyle.com

Clockwise from top left: H&M $11.00 in bright blue, coral and burgundy;
Forever 21 $8.99; Gap $29.95; Target  $14.99;  Target $12.00; Old Navy $14.94

Yes, those are the correct prices, kind of great how you can make your outfit look super stylish for that price.  In the set above I mixed up a few different bright color combinations.  Since I usually wear solid colors I like to mix it up with a bright patterned scarf.  My favorite is the Gap neon animal print scarf and animal prints are really hot this fall.  By the way, Gap is having a 30% off online sale that ends tomorrow, so buy it now.  
 Pretty cool that most of the scarves shown above are under $15.00, it's such a great deal!




Scarves fall 2012 Cheap & Chic


Clockwise from top left: Forever 21 $12.80; Forever 21 $7.99; Forever 21 $8.80; 
Old Navy  $14.94; Gap $29.95

  Hmm...I would have to say that my favorite is the Forever 21 Missoni knock-off for $7.99, it looks a lot like this Missoni scarf that's $150!  

Now, how do I wear a scarf you ask?  I've found this awesome video on 25 ways to wear a scarf.  This girl is brilliant and she shows us in less than five minutes.   


So, which scarf do you like best?



Pin It

2 comments:

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...