Powered by Blogger.

Oct 17, 2012

Cheap & Chic Day 18, Candles, Candles, Candles,

I can't believe I've made it to Day 18 of the 31 Days Series on Nesting Place.  You should check out her blog, it is full of great decorating ideas and words of wisdom.  If you want to check out the other bloggers who are doing this madness you can look here.  

Wow, I thought I was busy before trying to post one or two post a week but posting everyday is a little insane!  I haven't exercised much and I'm felling a little thick around the middle (if you know what I mean).  I've decided that I will wake up tomorrow at 5:30am (which will kill me) and either do my Jillian Michaels' videos or go for a short run.  UGH! I gotta do it or else I will be sitting here next month still complaining about how out of shape I'm in.  
Sorry, I had to let that out, thanks for listening.
   
Anyway, on to candles.  I love entertaining and having friends and family over and the easiest way to make everything look amazing is to put out a bunch of candles... everywhere.  I put them on all my tables outside, all over the living room, piano, dinning room and even my bathrooms.  They can really dress up a room and they are so cheap.  I usually stock up on my candle collection at Ikea or Target  I always make sure I have every size on hand and I only buy white candles so the always match. 
Here are some beautiful ideas I found on Pinterest.  



I bought these candle holders at CB2 and use them all the time.
 Candles in Mason jars, so simple but so pretty.  I'm gonna do this for New Years!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pinterest finds, Michele!
    So much inspiration on Pinterest!

    Wishing you all the best,
    Mary (from BYW Bootcamp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog because it allowed me to find you! Your blog is beautiful and I cannot believe you have only been blogging since this past January. Your hair tutorial looks great and love your style in Cheap & Chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I'll be following you!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...