Powered by Blogger.

Oct 2, 2012

Cheap & Chic Day 2 Beauty Products

Cheap & Chic Beauty Products

Cheap & Chic Beauty Products by michelejonietz featuring beauty products


As I said before in this post, I don't mind splurging a little on the products I use on my face.  What I do mind is paying a lot for a product when I could spend a lot less for a product that does the same thing.  I love Olay products and use them regularly.  They always get great reviews and make it on Allure Magazines Readers Choice Awards.  Another Hollywood secret, that a lot of my clients use, is the Jergens Natural Glow self-tanner, it will give you the perfect amount of color without the scary orange look.  Here are a few of my  favorite products that won't cost you a fortune. 



Try them out and let me know how you like them!






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I use a few of these products already! Glad to know they're good...and it's not just my wallet talking. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good drugstore find! I will definitely be trying that Revlon mascara and lipgloss. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...