Powered by Blogger.

Oct 4, 2012

How to Make Your Manicure Last Two Weeks



  I get it, we are all busy and hardly have time to do our nails.  But, don't you love how good your hands look when you have a fresh manicure?   I feel more put together when my nails look nice.  The one problem I used to have whenever I got a manicure is that it would only last three days, max.  I work with my hands all day and wash them between clients so my hands usually look scary!  

Not anymore, now my gorgeous friend Sada does my manicures.  Sada does a regular manicure on me but she uses a Gel nail polish and it last for two weeks!  I'm not kidding, I wouldn't lie to you.  Now I don't have to get my usual neutral color and can get any color I want.  Especially with all those cool nail polish colors coming out.  I love all the nail ideas on Pinterest, check out my beauty board for some inspiration.  There are lots of cool nail polish ideas on it. 


Here's what my nails look like after five days.

Pretty nice, huh?

I can't believe it's Day 4 of my 31 Days of Cheap & Chic and I'm still doing a post a day!  It's been a lot of work but so much fun and I met some new friends along the way. 
Don't forget to check out the other 31 Dayers on The Nester's blog.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. p.s. Ill be keeping this in mind when I get mine done next week. Thanks for the tip. Mine always chip from dishes, and washing my hands so much. :)
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you get the Gel polish not Gel nails. Polish is way cheaper and it doesn't take as long, it comes in a polish bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, What do you mean by "gel polish"? Surely not just the polish that is used with gel manicures? (I think I've heard that stuff never sets without the lamp.)

    Tell me more! I' m def interested.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...