Powered by Blogger.

Oct 15, 2012

Let's Have a Party

I love having parties.  It can be anything from having friends over for dinner or just hanging out by the fire pit and having cocktails. When I have my friends over I like to decorate and make the place look festive.  Well now I can I have more color on my table.  I love these new My Drap napkins and placemats I just found in In Style magazine.  Twenty-five bright colored cotton napkins, in three different sizes, come in a perforated roll so you can just tear them off as needed.  They are machine washable and dryer safe up to six washings and are completely biodegradable so you can throw them in your green trash can.  I just bought a roll of 12 placemats for $36, such a great deal. 

I can't wait to get the orange napkins and grey placemats I just ordered!



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. These sound like something great to have around especially now that my house if always filled a bunch of teenagers. I'm definitely going to order a couple of rolls of napkins.

    Just wait Michele, you haven't hit the high school. & college age kids yet!! These boys make a huge mess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like something great to have around especially now that my house if always filled a bunch of teenagers. I'm definitely going to order a couple of rolls of napkins.

    Just wait Michele, you haven't hit the high school. & college age kids yet!! These boys make a huge mess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I do have a teenager! Alex will be 15 tomorrow and we always have a house full of teens! THey sure do eat a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are awesome! Thanks for sharing1 (Found you on BYW, by the way).

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...