Powered by Blogger.

Oct 10, 2012

Must Have Fall Shoes under $30!



Yes, I know, I'm playing catch-up on the 31 Days but life gets a little too crazy sometimes.  
If you want to see my other post you can find them all here.  Here is where you can find all the other ladies doing the 31 Days on Nesting Place.  Now lets do this, shall we?

Here are the two shoes I will be buying this fall and you know where they are from?   TARGET!  Yes, I love this store because I can find cheap knock-offs and the quality isn't so bad.  First, I will be getting these shoes for only $29.99 and here's how I will be rockin' them.  



Red Pants?... check.  Black top?... check.  Stick legs?... um no.


Want one of these jackets!


source

 I have been wanting the Cole Haan version of these Oxfords for awhile now but didn't want to pay $178 for them.  Now the knock-offs are at Target for $19.99!  You can check them out here.
Here's how I'll be rockin' the leopard pumps... and you?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I've already been sporting my leopards! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl... cuz your so ahead of everyone! xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE leopard pumps. Not sure if Ill buy the flats or the pumps this year. I know I need a pair...such a great classic. I want to pear mine with some black leggings, and a bright-evergreen blouse. p.s. stick legs are SO overated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on the stick legs comment!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...