Powered by Blogger.

Oct 29, 2012

My Moody Ways

from my orange desk blog mood board

from my orange desk blog mood board by michelejonietz on Polyvore

Yikes, I know, it's been awhile.  I've been really busy with some family stuff and I have also been taking this great class on Decor8 called Blogging Your Way.  
This is supposed to be Day 29 of the 31 Days of Cheap & Chic, but I'm only on Day 19!  I'm so behind, but I will keep on doing it.  

Our homework assignment for Blogging Your Way was to create a mood board about how we want our blog to look and feel.  This is what I want my blog to be, a place where you can be inspired, find great ideas and simplify your life... beautifully.  

Well, what do you think?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity that your mood board exudes. Now I have to know... tell me about that orange desk!
    Great to drop in on a fellow BYWer (who is also *not* at week 4!!!). We will survive! Best of luck... Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad I am not the only one who is way behind. Skipped right over week one's homework.
      About the orange desk... orange is my favorite color and my desk has all orange accessories, I just love the color and I feel like I am always sitting here at my desk! I also have an orange dinning room wall! What is your blog name so I can check it out. Nothing showed up when I clicked on your name. I'll look for you on the class roster but their must be over a hundred girls on it!
      Take Care!
      Michele

      Delete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...