Powered by Blogger.

Oct 6, 2012

The Best Accessory is a Great Haircut



The best accessory is a great haircut... period. I'm not saying you have to have perfectly coiffed hair, you know how I love messy hair. I'm saying that you need to have a great cut and color that works with your face shape, skin color and hair texture.  Women will spend $100 on shoes or a jacket or a good meal but they won't spend it on a great haircut that they will have to wear everyday?  Here are a few examples of some great cuts and color.  Found all of these on my Pinterest.  The source is underneath each picture.  



This is the perfect cut for fine hair
Source: google.com via Michele on Pinterest

Beautiful, layered, A-line bob
found it here

Love this curly hair
Color, long layers, gorgeous.
Source: wanelo.com via Michele on Pinterest
Cool short haircut
Shoulder length with bangs
Gorgeous color and long layers
Love this ombre color and long layers
t
Short and sexy
Modern Bob
Long layers and side swept bangs
Source: zimbio.com via Michele on Pinterest
Natural hilites and long layers
Source: glamour.com via Michele on Pinterest
Absolutely gorgeous!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think you are absolutely right. Although, I too often let my hair go for too long without a good cut, mostly because of the price.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, even though I own a salon I don't have time to get a haircut. The good thing about getting a good haircut is that it will hold it's shape for a few months!

      Delete
  2. I agree! When i take the extra time to style my hair it almost always makes any outfit work. Alternatively, it can motivate me to step my wardrobe up a notch if that department is lacking. :-)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...