Powered by Blogger.

Dec 5, 2012

Christmas Wrappings Playlist


I LOVE Christmas music and I am not ashamed of it!  I try to hold off until after Christmas to start listening to it, but I just can't help myself and I have to hear a few songs.  Here is my Christmas playlist that I am listening to in my car.  The Christmas playlist I listen to at home has 112 songs and I don't think I should bore you with all of it.  Tracks 3 and 6 are my favorites!




1. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
2. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
3. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
4. Last Christmas - Wham!
5. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
6. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
7. What Christmas Means To Me - Cee Lo Green
8. Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys  
9. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - Ella Fitzgerald (Verve Remix)
10. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Mariah Carey
11. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - She and Him
12. Christmas For You and Me - Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
13. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Al Hirt and Ann Margaret
14. Christmas Song - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
15. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire) - Paul McCartney
16. Christmas Time Is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest