Powered by Blogger.

Jan 7, 2013

Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter and Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies... Need I Say more?


Even though it's a hairdresser's busiest time of year, I love to give cookies out to my neighbors and friends for Christmas.  It's been a tradition of mine for the 22 years we have been married and I love to bake.  I wanted to start a Christmas baking tradition with Emma and make a cookie that was a little unique but insanely good and have that be our signature Christmas cookie every year. As usual I turn to Pinterest when I need a little inspiration.   
When I saw a picture of this delicious cookie on Pinterest, I immediately fell in love!  I mean it, all my favorite things like; chocolate, Nutella and sea salt, all baked together in yummy goodness in one delicious cookie.  Oh my gosh, I'm drooling just thinking about it. 


Look at it, all gooey and soft in the inside and a little crunchy with a sprinkle of sea salt on the outside.  My friend Deidre said it was the perfect size, thickness and one of the best cookies she's ever tasted!  That's a huge compliment coming form an amazing baker like her.  My friend Sally, who also loves to bake, said she loved the cookies and must have the recipe.  Well here you go my friends, the recipe everyone's been asking for.  

The creator of this delicious cookie, that I can't live with out, is Monique and her blog is Ambitious Kitchen.  Boy, can this girl bake!  You can get her recipe and step-by-step here, she even has a link to show you how to brown butter which I have never done before.  


If you started your New Years resolution to loose weight than absolutely do not make these cookies, guaranteed you will eat them!  If you do make them then let me know on my Facebook Page how it turns out and if you love them as much as I do!
Enjoy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest